Thursday, January 10, 2013
Post 1. Me No Likey
My name is Andrew Williamson and I like long walks on the beach. Not really. I have lived in Eugene for 25 years. I'm ready to move because I don't like the rain. My major is Human Physiology (sports medicine). My goal is to become a team physician for an athletic team. Among other things I don't like: bad driver's, mouth noises (when eating), being asked the same question over and over, elitists, in-laws, late professors, cheese, milk, kid's who go through my wallet, romance movies, and feet. I would rather eat dog shit than give a foot rub. Things that I do like: coral reefs, Kentucky basketball, marinated mushrooms, steak, good music, beer, people who can admit that they are wrong, clean underwear, hot shower, books with picture's, action packed movies, and skittles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment