Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post 6 (I think). This I Beleive

I read an article called "Magic Poop Doctor" by Jessica. It's about a young women who goes to a traditional Chinese doctor to heal her bad ankle and he wraps it with a paste that that is textured like poop. In this article the young women used western medicine to help with her injuries. There was no good result from it and finally decided to use TCM (traditional Chinese medicine). The results were a lot better. I can relate to this article very well. I started using acupuncture three months ago to help with some ailments I have. In the past I have used western medicine and have seen no results. Nothing was working for me so I decide to try TCM. The results are outstanding! For the fifteen years I have had pain in my legs and it made it hard to sleep or sit, it was just uncomfortable. After three months of acupuncture the pain has been reduced a lot. It started out by having no pain for a few days and I can now go two weeks without the pain reoccurring. In the near future the pain will be completely gone. Acupuncture has helped with my back, my shoulders, and many other ailments I have. There was nothing that western medicine could do for me. I am now a big believer in TCM.

No comments:

Post a Comment